80% of military personnel serving in combat zones develop a fungal foot infection. Reasons: constant wearing of closed shoes, limitation of adequate foot hygiene measures, impossibility of frequent washing of socks, constant hypothermia or overheating. Inadequate or insufficient treatment of a fungal infection leads to the fact that the disease becomes chronic, deformation of the nails occurs, discomfort and pain in the feet bothers the person. Also, immunity decreases and other infections join.
The purpose of the program:
- Examination and treatment of feet of soldiers from the combat zone;
- Prevention of chronic consequences of fungal infection of the feet.
Components of the program:
- Microscopy of skin scales and nail plate
- Provision of the pre-analytical stage in the study of biomaterial
- Bacteriological culture for fungal flora
- Follow-up online consultation of a dermatovenerologist
The list of documents required for participation in the consideration of the status of beneficiaries of the program:
- documents on military service
Beneficiary selection algorithm and program implementation stages:
- Employees of the Foundation review the application for participation in the program and confirm compliance with the requirements for the beneficiary.
- The Foundation manager informs the members of the special commission about the beneficiary’s candidacy, the commission considers the candidacy, studies the documents, medical and social factors and makes a decision.
- The beneficiary receives written confirmation of participation in the program.
- The beneficiary is scheduled for a convenient time to receive medical services.
- After providing the beneficiary with all medical services, an account is created for the Foundation from the “Dobrobut” medical network.
Make a charitable contribution
Your contributions help Ukrainians affected by the war to meet the victory of Ukraine healthy!
or scan the QR code
USDT (Tether TRC 20)
BNB Smart Chain
- Reducing the incidence of fungal foot infection in military personnel due to early detection and treatment;
- Improving the quality of life of servicemen, reducing discomfort;
- Raising awareness of the importance of early detection and treatment of infections.