More than 800 Ukrainian children have been injured as a result of Russia’s military aggression since February 24, 2022.
*data from the Office of the
General Prosecutor of Ukraine. These numbers are not final, as work is ongoing to establish them in places of active hostilities, in temporarily occupied and liberated territories, and in fact the number of children affected by Russia’s actions may be much higher.
Children need both urgent surgical care and planned surgeries after injuries and wounds. It is important that children who have suffered physical and psychological injuries receive help in comfortable conditions with an appropriate level of care.
The purpose of the program:
- Ensuring access to highly qualified emergency surgical care for children injured as a result of hostilities;
- Providing highly qualified surgical care to children who need planned surgical treatment.
- Children’s surgery;
- Children’s urology;
- Children’s gynecology;
- Children’s traumatology;
- Children’s otolaryngology and maxillofacial surgery.
Components of the programs:
- Preoperative examinations;
- Operative intervention;
- Inpatient treatment, drug treatment, postoperative rehabilitation.
- Children who have the status of internally displaced persons;
- Children affected by hostilities;
- Children of military personnel who need planned and urgent surgical treatment.
The list of documents required for participation in the consideration of the status of beneficiaries of the program:
- Certificate of IDPs;
- Documents on military service of one of the parents;
- Documents confirming family ties with a military serviceman and documents on military service of a family member;
- Previous medical documentation.
Beneficiary selection algorithm and program implementation stages:
- Employees of the Foundation review the application for participation in the program and confirm compliance with the requirements for the beneficiary.
- The Foundation manager informs the members of the special commission about the beneficiary’s candidacy, the commission considers the candidacy, studies the documents, medical and social factors and makes a decision.
- The beneficiary receives written confirmation of participation in the program.
- The beneficiary is scheduled for a convenient time to receive medical services.
- After providing the beneficiary with all medical services, an account is created for the Foundation from the “Dobrobut” medical network.
Make a charitable contribution
Your contributions help Ukrainians affected by the war to meet the victory of Ukraine healthy!
or scan the QR code
USDT (Tether TRC 20)
BNB Smart Chain
- Reducing the number of prolonged effects of injuries among children affected by war;
- Improving the quality of life of children from families of military personnel and internally displaced persons.