According to the UN, from February to July 2022, more than 6,000 adult Ukrainian civilians were injured as a result of Russia’s military aggression.
The exact number of wounded soldiers is not disclosed, but it is clear that it is also significant. Combat-related injuries are complex, affect many organs and structures, and often require long and multi-stage treatment.
The “Dobrobut” medical network has the opportunity to provide high-quality surgical care to wounded Ukrainians – qualified specialists, modern medical equipment, and comfortable living conditions.
The purpose of the program:
- Provide access to high-quality surgical care for Ukrainian civilians who were injured as a result of Russia’s military aggression;
- To provide qualified surgical treatment to soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine after injuries at the front;
- Perform reconstructive surgeries and operations necessary to restore a person’s quality of life after an injury.
- Examinations necessary before surgery;
- Hospitalization to the inpatient department of Medical Network “Dobrobut”;
- Surgical intervention, medical treatment, rehabilitation.
- General surgery;
- Thoracic surgery;
- Vascular surgery;
- Reconstructive and plastic surgery;
- Cardiac surgery;
- Otolaryngology and maxillofacial surgery.
- Military personnel with incurable diseases
- Military personnel with the consequences of combat injuries requiring palliative care and care;
- Internally displaced persons from the war zone with incurable diseases;
- IDPs from combat zones with the consequences of combat-related injuries requiring palliative care and care.
- Patients waiting for organ transplantation.
The list of documents required for participation in the consideration of the status of beneficiaries of the program:
- IDP certificate;
- documents on military service;
- previous medical documentation.
Beneficiary selection algorithm and program implementation stages:
- Employees of the Foundation review the application for participation in the program and confirm compliance with the requirements for the beneficiary.
- The Foundation manager informs the members of the special commission about the beneficiary’s candidacy, the commission considers the candidacy, studies the documents, medical and social factors and makes a decision.
- The beneficiary receives written confirmation of participation in the program.
- The beneficiary is scheduled for a convenient time to receive medical services.
- After providing the beneficiary with all medical services, an account is created for the Foundation from the “Dobrobut” medical network.
Make a charitable contribution
Your contributions help Ukrainians affected by the war to meet the victory of Ukraine healthy!
or scan the QR code
USDT (Tether TRC 20)
BNB Smart Chain
- Recovery and rehabilitation of military and civilian Ukrainians who were injured due to Russia’s military actions;
- Improving the quality of life of Ukrainians who are being treated after an injury.